This year I was once again honored to be invited to be a guest at The Plant-Based Transformation Summit.
In this video, you will be present for my conversation with the creator of the summit, Margot Freitag. Margot asks me all about my book The Mindful Vegan, and in this conversation I share how mindfulness practice has been linchpin for me in realizing a healthy, happy relationship with food, eating, and my body – bringing resilience, eating freedom, and a 40 pound weight loss some 20 years ago.
The Plant-Based Transformation is a program designed to educate participants in all aspects of Whole Foods, Plant-Based Nutrition and lifestyle modifications for optimal health, effortless weight loss and improved quality of life. It is intended to empower individuals to take control of their own health with simple, achievable steps that consider behaviour modification, awareness of the bigger picture, tools, guidance and support.
In this video, find out more about:
- the three pillars of transformation
- how getting some degree of mastery over your habits of thinking is essential for change
- the one simple thing you can do every day to make change in our habits possible
- how mindfulness meditation differs from other forms of meditation
- the definition of mindfulness
…and that’s just for starters!
I hope you enjoy dropping in on this, my conversation with Margot!
With all best wishes for your success,