“The entire program was outstanding!” ~ Victor Werlhof
“This was wonderful Lani.” ~ Bette Statham
- What is John Mackey, CEO of Whole Foods Market up to – and what does it have to do with The Plant-Based Journey?
- What percentage of whole plant-based foods should we aspire to, and how does that compare with what most Americans get?
- If we were to design a diet to kill people, or at least make them obese, what would it look like?
- What is adviseable for transition to plant-based – over time or overnight?
- CAFO’s and the problems they present
- 50% of our land water resources are gobbled up by….?
- How having a weight problem might work to your advantage
- Debbie’s dire straights and how she almost went blind before going plant-based
- What’s Afghanistan got to do with it? And yoga pants, for that matter?
- Instead of ‘habits’, use THIS word
- The Metabolic Profile
- When your body is stuck in cement, what happens to your brain?
- Where do you get your protein?
- What do Kaiser Hospital and American Nutrition and Dietetics have in common?
- The facts about fiber and animal products
- The impossibility of sustaining white-knuckle weight loss
and a whole lot more….
Listen NOW to the interview!
Listen via the video above, download the NPR interview of Lani Muelrath with Nancy Weigman, host, or listen to the recording directly on the NSPR site here.
P.S. I always love being on this show – it’s my fourth time – and I can’t wait to hear what you think of the interview. Please leave your thoughts below, or drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.